- Naming the Judicial TerroristSM: An Exposé of an Abuser’s Successful Use of a Judicial Proceeding for Continued Domestic Violence
- War on Women’s Fundamental Rights: Connecting U.S. Supreme Court Originalism to Rightwing, Conservative Extremism in American Politics
- Study of Whether United States Supreme Court Sex Discrimination Jurisprudence is Well-Grounded in Fourteenth Amendment Legislative History
- A Call for Limiting Absolute Privilege: How Victims of Domestic Violence, Suffering with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Are Discriminated Against by the U.S. Judicial System
- “I Decide When You Die: A Mixed-Methods Analysis of Prior Reporting of Physical Violence for Intimate Partner Homicides by Heterosexual Spouses in Florida”
Victim of Domestic Violence Uses Past Experience to Initiate Change – an article in UCF’s College of Science News about the founders of Victims’ Safe Harbor Foundation, Inc.
Victims’ Safe Harbor Foundation, Inc.
Office: (352) 720-3877